Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Market News: November 08, 2022
Every business day, MSSP Alert delivers this quick list of news, analysis, and discussion from across the managed security service provider ecosystem.
- The contents: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR), Threat Hunters and MSP Security Vendors – and those who need to partner to these companies.
- Frequency and format: Every business morning. Usually one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reach our inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to:
Thanks in advance for the new tips.
A. Current MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity Market News
1. Security â Internet Intelligence: DomainTools launched a new global partner program for VAR, MSSP and MDR service providers.
2. Illegal moonlighting? Deloitte India fired a person who allegedly ran a hacking business alongside, according to a report,
3. Safety Coaching: KnowBe4 introduced SecurityCoach, which offers real-time security coaching aimed at reducing risky behavior.
4. SMB Ransomware Investigation: OpenText’s 2023 findings, based on Webroot research, are here.
5. Cybersecurity of operational technologies: Honeywell Login released its new operational technology (OT) cybersecurity solutions, designed to “help customers defend the availability, reliability, and security of their industrial control systems and operations,” the company said. The offerings include a new Advanced Monitoring and Incident Response (AMIR) dashboard and updated Cyber ââApp Control.