Architectural Permit Shipper, Retail Service
Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Company to Work For” and one of the most progressive design firms in the country, is seeking a full-time Architectural Permit Shipper with a style positive and collaborative work for our Service Retail Studio in Charlotte, NC office.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be an energetic individual who enjoys engaging with team members, clients and municipalities. This person must have the ability to commit to multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed.
• Investigate permit processes and procedures for municipalities across the United States
• Prepare list of all application requirements for permit approval, zoning approval, planning board approval, etc.;
• Submit plans to municipalities
• Provide projected bid and permit fees to client
• Notify team of plan review comments required by municipality
• Travel to permit locations when hand delivery is required
• A minimum of 4+ years of experience in architecture or construction
• Great attention to detail and customer service
• Strong organizational and verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Strong commitment to improve project performance
Little is a place where you will surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what motivates them to come to work every day, you’ll hear it’s the people. It is also our culture and the chance to participate in creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross-mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents and interests and strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible range of skills. ‘experiences. We care deeply about our customers and each other, and we do our best to ignite a spirit of creativity and enthusiasm in everyone around us. And, if wellness matters to you, you’ll be delighted to know that you’ll be working in one of Charlotte’s first LEED and WELL certified workspaces.
How do you know what it’s like to work in the Little’s Charlotte office? Here is a preview of Little-Charlotte https://vimeo.com/237620407
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic. protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected] or a member of our HR team.